1. To understand and appreciate the richness of the historical tracts of land and the environment of Pelem village.
2. To foster and educate young children to fulfil their potential through arts education, and encourage and support them to learn the fundamental disciplines required in life through artistic activities.
3. To continue experimental art practices through both traditional Javanese dance & music and the contemporary arts by inviting and exchanging philosophies and practices with inter/national multi-disciplinary artists.
4. To both support and receive support from the local community, to run the SACPA for the positive transformation of the small village of Pelem. This includes making a positive impact on the local economy through associated artistic events and festivals.
5. To promote the significance and meaningfulness of the arts in life locally and inter/nationally and demonstrate how involvement in the arts can promote one’s physical, mental, emotional and psychological well-being.